About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hello everybody! I am Cikgu Alien anak Nojib. I am an English teacher in Sekolah Kebangsaan Grogo, Bau. I am a Bidayuh. Welcome to my blog. This blog serve the purpose to share and reflects on my teaching for my English and Science subject. I hope you can give some constructivist comments to improve my teaching to my pupils. Thank You.....and don't forget to join me in this blog.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

BAHAN-BAHAN PENGAJARAN DAN PEMBELAJARAN (APPENDIX 1 / 2 / 3 )

Appendix: 1 (Story)

Pak Karim’s Farm
     Pak Karim is a farmer.  He has a big farm in Bau.  There are many animals in his farm.  The animals are cats, dogs, cows, goats, hens and ducks.  He feeds the animals everyday.  He loves all the animals in his farm. 

Appendix: 2 (Pictures Of Animals In the farm)



dogs


cats


goats


ducks


cows


hens           

 Appendix: 3 (Word Cards)



dogs


cats


goats


ducks


cows


hens













                                                







No comments:

Post a Comment